horrible efficiency and touch screen fury
Try loading this site http://vepexp.microsoft.com/thenewefficiencySG
It's takes so darn long to load for my maxonline ultimate plan.
The menu and navigation sucks too. Anyway once you're in. Here was one thing i saw before i gave up. Cost savings is way too painful. Hardly efficient.
Note on Avanade Catalog Win Touch 7 - did you see the lag on the touch screen? Urgh! I can just imagine a person or myself at the screen in a shopping mall whacking at the screen in anger.
Ok, I'm a person who hates the iphone because it just doesn't respond to my fingers and that just drive me nuts. Still I am happy with my Samsung i780 because it gives me the qwerty option.
More on touch screens, I've tried some drum kit program on a HP touch screen PC and that massively sucks, maybe it's fun for a non musician, but you'll never be able to keep any beat. Probably just a shop gimick. But it totally put me off the HP touch screen.
It's takes so darn long to load for my maxonline ultimate plan.
The menu and navigation sucks too. Anyway once you're in. Here was one thing i saw before i gave up. Cost savings is way too painful. Hardly efficient.
Note on Avanade Catalog Win Touch 7 - did you see the lag on the touch screen? Urgh! I can just imagine a person or myself at the screen in a shopping mall whacking at the screen in anger.
Ok, I'm a person who hates the iphone because it just doesn't respond to my fingers and that just drive me nuts. Still I am happy with my Samsung i780 because it gives me the qwerty option.
More on touch screens, I've tried some drum kit program on a HP touch screen PC and that massively sucks, maybe it's fun for a non musician, but you'll never be able to keep any beat. Probably just a shop gimick. But it totally put me off the HP touch screen.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
Comments