got bitten by an ant
Was out in the parklands today when I walked into some red ants. Not exactly like the bugs in king kong, but this was a 1 inch long forest type red ant which got caught between my slipper and my foot. I believe these are the red ants that build moulds that look like huts.
It stung my foot as it was trying to escape. sharp bite, intense itchness quickly followed by swelling and numbness after the spray on bite/sting medication from my brother-in-laws car. Didn't think anyone would keep that kind of stuff handy in the car, but saying that I actually had to use it, I'm going to get one of those for myself.
It stung my foot as it was trying to escape. sharp bite, intense itchness quickly followed by swelling and numbness after the spray on bite/sting medication from my brother-in-laws car. Didn't think anyone would keep that kind of stuff handy in the car, but saying that I actually had to use it, I'm going to get one of those for myself.
Comments
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"