Akai S2000 with Windows XP
Basically since Akai stopped making the s2000, for the longest time I couldn't figure how to use mesa II with anything other than windows 89. Its now possible to use mesa with windows XP.
Download Mesa 2
Apparently you just need to update the adaptec ASPI driver. (so I've read)
Download the ASPI driver from Adaptec
Or you can look in download.com to find Adaptec ASPI Drivers (Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP) 4.71.2
Now all I need to do is look for my scsi card and find another PCI slot in my machine. I think I've only one left and thats reserved for a video editing card.
Download Mesa 2
Apparently you just need to update the adaptec ASPI driver. (so I've read)
Download the ASPI driver from Adaptec
Or you can look in download.com to find Adaptec ASPI Drivers (Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP) 4.71.2
Now all I need to do is look for my scsi card and find another PCI slot in my machine. I think I've only one left and thats reserved for a video editing card.
Comments